Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year's Resolutions for '08

The experts say that you should have specific goals when setting resolutions.

While my mantra is "ride my bike more", I've set the specific goal of riding at least 3000 miles this year. At a little over 8 miles per day on average, this should be obtainable.

Not only am I counting miles on my road and mountain bikes, but also miles pedaling on the Expresso bikes at the gym (which, believe me, are harder to pedal than regular bikes IMO).

Anybody out there have goals for 2008? Let's hear 'em.

1 comment:

Cidman said...

I hope that this year I can find some more time to get outdoors and do some hiking and biking in the beautiful Green Mountain state of Vermont. I also hope to be able to provide a little balance through activism to counter the radical liberals that seem to have taken center stage in my beloved state.
Good Luck with your goal of 3000 miles. I'd be happy with 300 miles....heheheee!